Free Initial Consultation:
What set Andrew apart...was his ability to think critically, which enables him to diagnose problems and come up with appropriate solutions...Andrew was able to not only diagnose the issues, but also see the big picture and identify possible future ramifications.
Andrew A Peterson is a colleague of mine who I can highly recommend for any position that requires a sharp mind and creative thinking…he continues to be a wellspring of good ideas and insight. Anyone with Andrew A Peterson on their team is very lucky indeed.
Mr. Peterson consistently offers amazing customer service. He is patient and pleasant to work with as well as being highly reliable, very ethical and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He offers a high level of service for a competitive price.
I found Andrew to be dedicated in his work, very skillful and highly responsive to my many requests. I also experienced him as having a very high level of integrity. I instinctively trust him – and that trust has been validated by my experience with him.
Andrew has been wonderful to work with. He's a great communicator, extremely trustworthy and worth every penny. I'm fortunate to have found him and highly recommend him for anything related to WordPress. I've recommended him to several people and they all thank me for it and swear by him just like I do.
I've hired Andrew on numerous Wordpress projects over the last couple years. He's very thorough, a great communicator and willing to dive in and go the extra mile to find a solution for the task at hand. Highly recommended!
I’m Andrew A. Peterson.
I live and work in Sonoma County in the North Bay Area as a web developer and consultant specializing in the WordPress platform.
I have been working with WordPress since 2005!
I’m currently taking on additional short-term projects such as:
- WordPress–as–CMS builds
- Creation of custom WordPress themes
- Migration from old-fashioned (Dreamweaver Etc) static html sites to WordPress
- In-Person or over-the-phone/skype WordPress training
- Moving WordPress (or other) sites from one hosting company to another
- WordPress Updates (backing up data and upgrading WordPress as well as Plugins and Themes)
- Tweaking off-the-shelf (free or premium) themes
- HTML/CSS Coding
- Training/initiating SEO/SEM campaigns
- All things blog-related
- Consultaion on WordPress and other Web technologies
My personal goal is to leave my clients independently empowered to control the content of their websites, even if they don’t know a lick of code.
Here’s how I roll as a builder:
- You are in charge of aesthetic/brand-identity decisions. (I am not a Designer so I don’t generally take on brand identity, logos, or other crucial creative/marketing strategy decisions… but I can give you advice on SEO and web-marketing)
- I implement your design criteria and desired functionality as accurately as possible, within Web best practices.
- You tell your friends and business contacts how awesome I am and I get more work.
The majority of my clients are in the San Francisco Bay Area but I have clients all over the US (and a few outside the US). If you need to meet in-person, I’m willing to travel free of charge to Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, Cotati & Windsor.
If you live farther away from Santa Rosa than about 10 miles, I will need to charge for my travel time and fuel/parking expenses. This would include Petaluma, Marin, Novato, San Rafael, Sonoma, Forestville, Guerneville, Healdsburg, Ukiah